jeudi 3 mars 2016

How I became manager of THE INSIGHT and finally made a radio show !


Before beginning to work on a radio show, I began in the music industry as manager of THE INSIGHT. So it has been more than 2 years now that I promote the band and have helped them to find a way to release their 3rd album "White Noise". I even found a record company for the band and we signed on it in 2014... BUT...After many troubles with this label in 2015, when the album was ready to be released, we had to stop this very bad collaboration with them, as they did not follow the rules of trust and good work ... so we have finally broken the contract and went back to independant ! I have launched a crowdfunding campaign for the band in summer 2015 and we have reached 40% of our goal, and with a lot of hard work of promotion and advertisement on many social networks, we have also drawn attention of 2 records companies that finally helped us to produce and distribute "White Noise", but ... the band stayed unsigned ! 



So "White Noise" has been released officialy on special digipack edition on september 2015 and a special double LP has been also released in january 2016. The band has also won The Dark Music Awards 2015 of Terra Relicta Magazine for best dark album of the year 2015. The band is aired since months on many radios around the world and has had many great reviews on several magazines for this great album. 



All this work on the promotion of the band gave me contacts with radios and magazines, and also fruitful meetings with passionate people... And that finally gave me the opportunity to have my own radio show at first on Fasching Webradio (Canada).



As my show was working well on Fasching Webradio and thanks to many great contacts, it is now aired also in UK on Sword Radio UK , in France on Radio Fréquence Bordeaux and soon in Australia on Banks Radio Australia ! 
(Click on the links on the right to listen those radios----> )

It is a great opportunity for me to help and promote not only "my" band but also many other bands ! It's a 2 hours radio show in french and english mostly about postpunk, gothic rock, dark electro, alternative rock ... but also many other genres when I just like it ! 

I'm always looking for new bands and new music to air ... so do not hesitate to contact me ! 

Karo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire